Consultants and HR Job Seekers
At Ossanna, people are our assets. Our extensive national database of talented HR professionals is second to none. Many consultants have been partnering with Ossanna 10-20 years or more.
We promise to care for and support our candidates and consultants every step of the way.
If you are a new consultant or candidate, we make you feel like you are an old friend. Consultants and candidates are carefully screened and chosen, then expertly managed. We are particular about our standards. Here at Ossanna, we are very deliberate about our processes and matchmaking abilities as we feel this is a life changing decision. You will not have this same experience with our competitors.
The Ossanna Difference
Why Choose Ossanna?
- We pay close attention to your professional goals, and are able to help nurture and guide your career. Before we give you any assignment or place you at a client company, we will talk to you to determine what best suits your interests, experience and abilities, and match you to projects and organizations that can enhance your growth potential, as an employee, or on a project.
- We have a long list of impressive clients that can only enhance your career, and make your experience a valuable one.
- During your assignment, or after your placement, we keep in contact with you and the client to determine if there is anything more we can do to help both of you succeed.
- We provide you with valuable feedback that we feel is important for your career growth.
- Ossanna Consulting Group has grown an extensive, diverse, and impressive network of HR professionals who can provide you the opportunity for support, camaraderie and additional expertise.
- As a consultant, you have the opportunity to work as a W2 or a 1099.
- You have the ability to choose your assignments, gain flexibility, and help design and customize your career path.
Our Projects and Placement Areas
We specialize in all verticals within HR and partner with all levels of candidates, from entry level to senior leadership in the following areas:
- Change Management Specialist
- Compensation Managers, Compensation Analysts
- Diversity and Inclusion, and Compliance Professionals
- Employee Relations and Labor Law Specialist
- Entry Level Human Resources
- Executive Recruiters, Recruiters, Sourcers, Coordinators
- HR Manager, Directors, VP, SVP, CHRO
- HR Mergers and Acquisitions Experts
- HR Generalists and Business Partners
- HR Project Managers
- HR Support and Administrators
- HRIS and Payroll Analyst and Managers
- Human Resources Process Improvement Specialist
- Organizational Design and Developers
- Outplacement and Counseling Specialist
- Talent Management Specialist
- Trainers and Employee Development Professionals
Work is so much more rewarding when you’re working with clients that have the resources to boost your career development and people that closely align to your values and work style.
Though there are too many to list, be assured that over the span of almost three decades we have worked with literally 100’s of client companies from start-ups to Fortune 50 giants.
We are committed to finding you the best possible project or next full time career placement to fit your needs. We pride ourselves in accomplishing the match. Call us to find out what we are currently working on!
Our Success Stories
“Ossanna has offered me the opportunity to expand my career in Human Resources Consulting. Through the variety of assignments, I have been able to learn about various industries and to transfer knowledge on to my next client. Networking with the other consultants has helped me to grow both professionally and personally. The Ossanna Staff is always responsive and shows a great deal of concern about one’s growth as a consultant.”
Contract Sourcing and Recruitment Support Expert
“My best and most rewarding professional experience has been with Ossanna Consulting Group. They have provided me with a vast array of contracts and experiences to a broad range of companies from start-up dot coms to huge worldwide corporations. They provide a very personal touch to both the client and the consultant. I recommend choosing Ossanna for your next HR or Recruiting assignment, as you are guaranteed positive and efficient results from any of their consultants!”
Long-Term, Part-Time Consultant
“I received Ossanna Consulting’s name and number from a former colleague. Within two hours of my call, Nikki Teik gave me a call; I had some very specific requirements as to what I was looking for. I wanted something close to home and part-time.
I found myself interviewing at a client company the next day. That same day I received an offer to begin a two month assignment with a very large company within 15 miles of my home. I was working part-time (two full days a week). My two-month staffing assignment turned into four plus years.
The entire time I worked with Ossanna Consulting was extremely pleasurable. Nikki and her staff were always willing, ready and able to help in any situation. She provided timely feedback and kept me updated as to the status of my contract. They worked with me through numerous corporate changes, including 3 direct supervisor changes. If I hadn’t joined that company, I’d still be part of the Ossanna family. It is the most professional Human Resources Consulting firm I have ever worked for and their professionalism and reputation in the area is second to none. I would highly recommend Ossanna as a great family to join.”
Senior Recruiter and Long-Term Ossanna Consultant
“The day I met with Ossanna Consulting, about six years ago, was the day my entire life changed! Unlike a permanent corporate recruiting position, I have worked directly with Executive Management, at some of the most prestigious companies in the Chicago area. Consultants from Ossanna are viewed as the experts in the staffing industry. We are called upon not just for our recruiting expertise, but our ability to work side by side with company executives, in many cases building the entire staffing structure of an organization. The types of opportunities that Ossanna has afforded me are beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I have learned more in the past six years than I have learned in my 20 years of recruiting and have made network contacts that will last my entire career. Ossanna has helped me to launch my career to heights most could only dream of and I will remain forever thankful to the Ossanna staff and the tremendous network of consultants who are a part of our team! GO OSSANNA!!!”
Seasoned Contract Human Resources Professional
“I worked through Ossanna Consulting Group for five years and had a great experience. I loved the variety of assignments ranging from Fortune 5OO clients to start-up organizations. My five years of consulting gave me exposure to a wide range of ideas and approaches to Human Resources and Staffing issues. I highly recommend Ossanna Consulting Group – it is a premier firm.”
Our Application Form
Please create and submit a resume so that we can get to know you and your qualifications. Thank you for applying with Ossanna Consulting.
Find an experienced HR training and development consultant with Ossanna Consulting Group, serving businesses throughout the Chicago area and the nation.